PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Saturday, Nov 5, 2011 Registration begins at 7:30AM, walk begins at 9AM
LOCATION: Tempe Beach Park -
Walks / Runs
Buckle up and get set to join the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and 22,000 participants determined to find a cure for type 1 diabetes, Saturday, November 5, 2011 for the Walk to Cure Diabetes Presented by GoDaddy.com® at Tempe Beach Park and Wet n’ Wild Phoenix.
JDRF has countless ways in which you and your teammates can become involved including:
- Commit to a corporate sponsorship, available at various levels and have your company’s support witnessed by thousands of walkers.
- Form an Out of this World Walk team with your company, friends and/or family. JDRF staff can help you strategize the best ways to raise funds as a team.
- Contact your child’s school about hosting a walk on school grounds or raise funds and awareness through Kid’s Walk to Cure Diabetes.
- Volunteer with JDRF before, on and after Walk Day. The Walk to Cure Diabetes would not be possible without the volunteers that are needed to run the day smoothly.
- Sell the signature JDRF paper sneakers in your company or local retailer.
Register your walk team today!
Call the Phoenix office at (602) 224-1821 for more information and staff support for your team’s Walk efforts!
JDRF looks forward to seeing you at one of our two Out of this World walk locations!