Additional Merchant Resources
- City of Tempe's Business Resource and Innovation Center (BRIC) - is a space to build successful ventures, scale your existing businesses, train staff and plan your next steps. BRIC is a new co-working space in the Tempe Public Library, located at 3500 S. Rural Road, Tempe. Attend regular workshops, reserve a conference room for client meetings or take care of your business in the co-working space. Best of all, it’s free to use.
- City of Tempe Project Assistance Team - includes highly-skilled staff members with experience in building safety, planning, land use, and more. These Project Coordinators walk projects of all sizes through the many stages required to go from rendering to reality. The team can help navigate building, planning, engineering, environmental and fire codes, submittal requirements, and serves as the single point of contact for plan review, permitting, and inspection. There is no cost for this service.
- City of Tempe Special Events Office - If your business wants to produce an event (ex. Extension of Premise), you'll find all the information you need to get started.
- Local First AZ - Local First Arizona is a nonprofit organization that celebrates independent, locally owned businesses.
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- Tempe Pledge for a Sustainable Community - By taking the Pledge you are joining an ever growing community of businesses who are committed to – and taking steps towards – reducing your environmental footprint. Sustainability helps businesses manage resources and cut costs.
- Tempe Tourism
- SCORE - Free small business advice, workshops and more
- Arizona SBCD - Arizona Small Business Development Center
- Arizona Microcredit Initiative - 501(c)(3) offering free business consulting, workshops and microloans. Make an appointment online and meet at F.A.B.R.I.C at 132 E. 6th Street. Click HERE to schedule an appointment - click on Business, then One-on-one Consulting. Consulting is available for all business types, not just fashion-oriented businesses.
Sign Up for Updates