Arizona Artisans Grotto Gallery
132 E. 6th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Regular Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 12 - 5 pm. Other times by appointment.
Museums & Galleries
YEAR BUILT: 2017
Arizona Artisans Collective community, resources & solutions for art-repreneurs. We want to help each local artisan thrive and achieve their personal business goals. One step at a time. We are a Business Resource Center for artisans.
A place to create, learn and thrive in Arizona.
Grotto Gallery features the work and inspiration of local, emerging Arizona artisans. Our exhibit process focuses on promoting the work of these local creatives while at the same time partnering with each artist to help bring their brand and art-repreneur business to the next level.
Upcoming Events at Arizona Artisans Grotto Gallery
- Maker Wellness: Self Talk (yoga for creatives) Thursday, Jul 26, 2018 12pm to 1:30pm
- Make More Art - Doing the Work that Matters the Most Thursday, Aug 9, 2018 12pm to 1:30pm
- Maker Wellness: Finding Stillness (yoga for creatives) Thursday, Aug 23, 2018 12pm to 1:30pm
- Make More Art - How to Maximize your Day Thursday, Sep 13, 2018 12pm to 1:30pm
- Maker Wellness: Energetic Currency (yoga for creatives) Thursday, Sep 27, 2018 12pm to 1:30pm
- Demo-at-the-Grotto: "Walking on Sunshine" Art Exhibit Tue, Jul 10, 2018 – Thu, Sep 27, 2018 T/W/TH 11a - 4p, F 2p -7p
Nearby Health & Beauty
Nearby Religious Centers