Events and Marketing Opportunities
- Be Found in Social - Include the hashtag #DowntownTempe in your social media posts to increase engagement with users.
- Check out your Landing Page - Every street-level merchant in the district has a landing page on Downtown Tempe's website. The page includes hours of operation, your address, a map, a description, up to three photos and your social media feeds. Review your landing page and email updates to email@example.com
- Promote your Own Events - We want to help you promote all of your events to everyone who comes to our website. The easiest way for us to stay up to date with your events is for you to Submit An Event through our web form. This link is also up on the right-hand corner of this webpage. Just fill out the form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any images you want to be included.
- About Downtown Tempe Gift Cards - Effective May 1, 2016, the Downtown Tempe Authority ceased the sale and management of the Downtown Tempe Authority (or Mill Avenue District) gift cards. All plastic gift cards may still redeemable at participating locations depending on your POS system. Merchant Support for the gift cards: All gift card customer service must take place through Store Financial at 800.985.4316, available 24/7. The Downtown Tempe Authority is no longer authorized to provide customer service on behalf of Store Financial.
Current Marketing Opportunities
- Make sure your business shows up on the digital IKE way-finding kiosks downtown as well as when people search Google with their phone looking for "places to eat in downtown Tempe". Google's Digital Readiness for Small and Medium Sized Businesses. Join DTA, the International Downtown Association (IDA) and our partner, Grow with Google, for a free four-part Digital Readiness Series designed to help small and medium-sized business owners develop the skills needed to succeed online. The series aims to help small and medium-sized businesses owners like you:
- Work remotely: Run your business from anywhere.
- Sell online: Make it easy for customers to shop with you on your website.
- Reach more customers: Connect with more customers in more places.
- Get found online: Get your business online and improve your digital presence.
- Participate in the series at your own pace.
- Meet IKE - The Interactive Smart City Kiosk
- Merchant Perks Media Buy Discounts - Take advantage of deep discounts exclusively for DTA merchants offered by ABC15, iHeart Media, New Times and AZTV 7.
- Looking for more customers? Check out Hownd (a Tempe-based app)
- Compile all your food delivery apps in one place with Chowly
Merchant Marketing Workshops
Website, Web & Digital
Marketing in the Physical Realm