Events and Marketing Opportunities
- Be Found in Social - Include the hashtag #DowntownTempe in your social media posts to increase engagement with users.
- Check out your Landing Page - Every street-level merchant in the district has a landing page on Downtown Tempe's website. The page includes hours of operation, your address, a map, a description, up to three photos and your social media feeds. Review your landing page and email updates to email@example.com
- Promote your Own Events - We want to help you promote all of your events to everyone who comes to our website. The easiest way for us to stay up to date with your events is for you to Submit An Event through our web form. This link is also up on the right-hand corner of this webpage. Just fill out the form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any images you want to be included.
- About Downtown Tempe Gift Cards - Effective May 1, 2016, the Downtown Tempe Authority ceased the sale and management of the Downtown Tempe Authority (or Mill Avenue District) gift cards. All plastic gift cards may still redeemable at participating locations depending on your POS system. Merchant Support for the gift cards: All gift card customer service must take place through Store Financial at 800.985.4316, available 24/7. The Downtown Tempe Authority is no longer authorized to provide customer service on behalf of Store Financial.
Current Marketing Opportunities
Merchant Marketing Workshops
- Holiday 2018 Merchant Marketing Kit - Everything you need to be a part of the Downtown Tempe Holiday promotion. Resources include Holiday 2018 social media graphics and the digital holiday poster, event pictures (Tempe Festival of the Arts, Fantasy of Lights Opening Night Parade and Fantasy of Lights Boat Parade), Shop Small graphics and list of hashtags to use in your social media.
Website, Web & Digital
Marketing in the Physical Realm
Sign Up for Updates