Veterans Day Parade
November 11, 2022
With over 50 years of tradition, Tempe is excited to continue this annual parade honoring all military veterans. The parade will begin at 10 a.m. at ASU Gammage and proceed north on Mill Avenue, concluding at Tempe Beach Park, Mill Avenue and Rio Salado Parkway.
Veterans Day Parade participants include members of the Tempe City Council, various Boy Scout and Girl Scout troops, local school marching bands, community members, veterans groups and many more. Volunteers will hand out thousands of small flags to children and veterans along the parade route. Join in the patriotic fun of this hometown tradition!
WHEN: November 11, 2022. Parade steps off at 10am.
WHERE: Steps off at ASU's Gammage Auditorium aorund 12th Street and Mill Avenue.
ROUTE: Heads north up Mill Avenue, through Downtown Tempe to Tempe Beach Park
Thank you to the Parade Sponsors:
William Bloys Post #2 American Legion and Auxiliary
Bob Finch's Post #3632 Veterans of Foreign Wars and Auxiliary
Tempe Elks Lodge #2251
The Casino Arizona
City of Tempe
1. Early entries will be assigned preferred positions
2. For safety, please do not throw candy or other items along the parade route
3. No distribution of literature or pamphlets along the parade route
4. Children less than 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult
5. Parade pace and separation between units must be maintained at all times.
See you November 11th in Downtown Tempe!
Questions or want to volunteer? EMAIL HERE!