4p | Event Begins
- Scope out your parade viewing spot and explore downtown!
- Eat + Drink – Grab a snack from one of our vendors scattered throughout Mill Avenue.
- Holiday Market – Eat, drink & shop local handmade goods from various vendors- located on 5th St.
- Give Back – Bring an unopened jar of peanut butter to donate to Tempe Community Action Agency's Peanut Butter Drive – just drop your jar off at one of the donation receptacles near Centerpoint Plaza!
5p | Centerpoint Plaza | 7th Street just west of Mill Ave.
- Entertainment – Enjoy live music from local artists!
6p | Parade Begins
The parade steps off on Mill Avenue and 3rd Street and heads south to 7th Street where it turns onto Maple, then takes a left at 5th Street where it ends.
7p | Centerpoint Plaza | 7th Street just west of Mill Ave.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Join Santa Claus and Tempe City Council as they open the holiday season with the lighting of Downtown Tempe’s 40-foot holiday tree!
- Santa Claus – Bring your cameras and snap your holiday pics in Santa’s tent! (7 PM - 9 PM)
- Entertainment – Enjoy more live music from local artists!
- Give Back – Here's your last chance to donate to the Tempe Community Action Agency’s Peanut Butter Drive – just drop your jar off at one of the donation receptacles near Centerpoint Plaza!
9p | Event Concludes
Getting to the parade could not be easier with a light rail stop located at the beginning of the parade route at Mill Ave and 3rd Street. Learn about more public transportation options here. Find Parking Options Here. [opens in a new link]
Fun Fact: The best seat in the house is the ADA viewing area on 7th Street near the stage, tree and Santa!
If you have any questions about the accessibility of the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org