Click HERE for COVID-19 Merchant Recovery Resources
General Business Resources:
- New Business Welcome Kit
- Downtown Tempe Loading Zone Map
- On-Street Parking Zone Rates
- City of Tempe Bike & Scooter Rules
- Downtown Tempe Data Sheet (Demographics)
- Art Mural Guidelines & Application Packet
- Downtown Tempe Economic Impact Report, DTA Annual Reports & Merchant Analysis Reports
- Tempe Grease Cooperative - Enroll your restaurant in this innovative program for better pricing & service for grease trap and interceptor maintenance.
- Stormwater Best Management Practices for Restaurants
- Did You Know? Downtown Public Restrooms & Water Fountains Map
- Heat Relief Emergency Network Map - This map depicts water hydration stations, collection sites, and heat refuge locations in Maricopa County for May-September, 2020
- Monthly Merchant Committee Forum - meetings for downtown merchants to meet and discuss issues pertinent to operating a business downtown as well as information important to the district. The Merchant Committee meets the last Wednesday of every other month from 2:00 - 3:00 PM at the DTA office conference room or other off-site locations. All street-level merchants in downtown Tempe are invited to attend, email Lori@downtowntempe.com if interested in attending.
- 2021 Merchant Forum dates: February 24, March 31, April 28, May 26, June 23, July 28, August 25, September 22, October 27 & November 24. COVID-19 Update: Dates are subject to change; and meetings are in person and Zoom.