We will be back for our 5th season!
Sundays | Oct. - Nov., 2020 & Feb. 14 - April, 2021
10am - 3pm
*Our vendor line up changes from week to week. Check out our Social Media pages on Thursday afternoons (@6thstreetmarket) for our weekly vendor roster.
About 6th Street Market
The 6th Street Market is a weekly event highlighting the fantastic selection of Arizona-made goods in Downtown Tempe. Since the fall of 2016, our mission has been to connect our community with local artists, makers, and food creatives. The 6th Street Market started with 20 artists and a coffee cart, it has now grown to 50+ vendors consisting of local artisans, crafters, and food.
This weekly event is the perfect blend of local purveyors, food, artisans, and community right in the heart of Downtown Tempe at the popular 6th Street Park surrounding Tempe City Hall. Visit the 6th Street Market on Sundays to pick up some new finds, support small AZ businesses, and grab a bite to eat.
We are following all health and governmental authority recommendations and will be continuing with our 5th season this fall. For the safety of market staff, vendors, volunteers, and visitors we are taking the following actions this season:
- Mask mandate in accordance with the City of Tempe's proclamation and CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the information booth and vendor booths.
- Physical distancing - booths will be spaced as necessary. We are asking that our visitors do their part in physical distancing at least 6' apart from those not in their group.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch-points - Vendors will be asked to sanitize booth materials prior to opening and throughout the day.
- Limiting of product touching - please refrain from touching products directly, and instead have the vendor handle products for you.
- Food sampling will not be permitted unless it is pre-packaged.
- Staff, volunteers, and vendors will be encouraged to conduct at-home health checks including monitoring temperatures and symptoms, and will be asked to stay home should they feel sick.
Additionally, we are encouraging guests to utilize our pre-order page (coming soon) to connect and order with the vendors ahead of time and pick up and go at the market.
Did you know that there are free parking options on Sundays in downtown Tempe? 201 S. Ash Garage and all on-street meters are free on Sundays (event parking rates as posted*). To get to the market, check out 6th Street Market's location, know where to park or explore public transit options.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay on top of special programming and to learn more about our upcoming 5th season!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Thank you to our 2020-21 sponsors...