213 E 7th Street View on Google Maps
Tempe, AZ 85281
Not your average cup of joe, Happy Joe Coffee, in addition to its cult-favorite regular coffee, also offers its own line of CBD coffee.
Happy Joe’s coffee is sourced through direct-trade relationships with farmers around the world, is roasted in small batches, and produces “clean energy”—the energy to get you through your day without a crash or jitters. The menu ranges from classic lattes, teas, and coffees to creations such as the Nutella Cold Brew, Lavender Latte, and Cinnamon Vanilla Matcha. The CBD is derived entirely from regeneratively grown organic hemp. It has medicinal benefits, but no psychoactive effects.
Happy Joe Coffee locations are a true destination. Welcoming with a relaxing vibe, with no signs of pretentiousness, they feature rotating, pop culture-related chalk wall murals which draw such a following that they’ve gone viral. There is also a tap system with as many as six specialty cold brews—all made in-house—on tap.
- Pokeworks209 E 7th Street (33 feet W)
- Rusty Taco203 E 7th Street (53 feet W)
- Tocaya Modern Mexican702 S Forest Street (149 feet W)
- Phoenicia Cafe616 S Forest Ave (200 feet NW)
- Salam's Market & Deli616 S Forest Dr (237 feet NW)
- Sun Devil Marketplace660 S College Ave (346 feet NE)
- Angela Johnson Designs132 E 6th St (595 feet NW)
- Jack's Ticket Agency580 S College Ave (711 feet NE)
Nearby Culture & Entertainment
- College Avenue Commons660 S College Ave (361 feet NE)
- 6th Street Park24 E 6th St (920 feet NW)
- ASU Art Museum Brickyard, Ceramics Research Center699 S Mill Ave (930 feet W)
- Harkins Valley Art Theater509 S Mill Ave (0.3 miles NW)
- All Saints Newman Center Surface Lot221 E 7th St (191 feet E)
- Union Tempe Garage712 S. Forest (296 feet SW)
- Church Lot100 E 7th St (471 feet W)
- ASU Fulton Center Garage S College @ 7th St (528 feet E)