Tempe Center for the Arts
700 W Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
Telephone: 480-350-2TCA (2822)
Culture & Entertainment
| Museums & Galleries
| Theater & Performing Arts
| Live Music
The Tempe Center for the Arts (TCA) is one of the finest venues in Arizona – a jewel in the crown of a city known for its support of the arts.
Plenty of parking is available to serve the center, which is
just a .83 mile walk from the Mill Avenue/Third Street Metro Light Rail stop.
The TCA is located on the southwest end of Tempe Town Lake and resides in a beautifully appointed 17-acre lakeside art park developed by Design Workshop, a Tempe landscape architecture firm.
The strikingly magnificent TCA, Designed by Tempe-based Architekton and award-winning Barton Myers Associates of Los Angeles, houses a state-of-the-art, 600-seat proscenium theater, a 200-seat studio theater and a 3,500 square-foot gallery.
The finely appointed Lakeside overlooks Town Lake, with views of the Papago and Camelback mountains, and is available for meetings, banquets and special events. Local favorites including Childsplay, Tempe Little Theatre, the Tempe Symphony Orchestra, the Tempe Community Chorus, A. Ludwig Dance, Desert Dance, the Arizona Wind Symphony, CONDER/dance and the Tempe Symphonic Wind Ensemble perform on the center’s stages.
Upcoming Events at Tempe Center for the Arts
- Walk in My Shoes Fri, Jan 19, 2018 – Sat, May 12, 2018 See website
- Walk-in Wednesdays Open Mic Night Wednesday, Apr 25, 2018
- Walk-in Wednesdays Open Mic Night Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- Walk-in Wednesdays Open Mic Night Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Walk-in Wednesdays Open Mic Night Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Lakeshore Concert Series Presents Diego Figueiredo & Ken Peplowski Duo Saturday, May 19, 2018 7:30pm
- Walk-in Wednesdays Open Mic Night Wednesday, May 23, 2018
- Arte Famenco Society presents Belen Maya and Juan Siddi Flamenco Fri, May 25, 2018 – Sat, May 26, 2018 8pm
Nearby Health & Beauty
Nearby Religious Centers