Triple digit heat means that summer is officially here…yay! Ok, I’m actually not excited about the next few months – walking through misters for a drop of moisture, getting in the car with oven mitts (do people actually do this?) and the swamp…you know what I’m talking about!
Thankfully, our hospitality industry understands the summer struggle for us locals and tries to do what they can in order to make the summer a little more bearable. Within just 1 square mile, there are 4 staycation-worthy hotels that offer a place of respite with sweet summer deals. Whether you’re on a budget, just want to get away from home or are in need of a little R ‘n R, I encourage you to consider a Downtown Tempe staycation – act like a tourist that just arrived in your hometown and explore Downtown Tempe like a newbie.
Below are some of the highlights from Downtown Tempe’s top staycation spots.
Summer Scorcher at Tempe Mission Palms
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit (per night) valid at The Mission Grille, Harry’s Place, Cabana Bar & Grill OR Room Service
- Late check-out until 2pm
- Waived nightly hospitality fee – woop, woop!
Stay Local at the Graduate
- Graduate bikes available to explore the hood – that’s SO Tempe!
- $25 Food & Beverage Credit valid at The Normal Diner or Tapacubo
- Complimentary parking + upgraded wifi
Summer in the Southwest at Residence Inn
- Rooftop pool – those summer sunsets though!
- Complimentary breakfast + free wifi
- Situated perfectly off the Light Rail between Mill Avenue, ASU and College Avenue
Views at the AC Marriott
- Easy access to Tempe Beach Park and A Mountain
- Rooftop pool – one of the best downtown vistas ; )
- Delicious $15 Continental Breakfast – worth going to have even if you don’t stay!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter